SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jen_marie_hans

Help with Master Bedroom Design and Color Palette

Jen Hans
5 years ago

I am struggling to decorate our bedroom. I like the color palette below, but can't seem to find a rug or bench to really match. The bed frame is staying for now - though I could paint the wood pieces if necessary. The nightstands are staying. I need a rug, nightstand lamps, and a storage bench at least and would love curtain color, paint color, art over bed, and duvet cover color suggestions. I tried to find a lighter beige rug with navy and peach in it but seems peach is hard to come by. Looking for 8'x10' rug. Box springs will be covered with a black fitted sheet unless someone vetoes that :).

(Please ignore the blue recliner, lamp behind it, and small blue dresser next to it - they are for rocking babies and won't be there forever. Eventually just a smaller chair. And the unfinished opening into the closet will have stained barn doors that open from the center. )

Thank you!

Bedroom photos:

Color palette: (nightstands seem to fit)

Nightstands:

Bench I am thinking about with closer look at fabric (I think it looks too creamy to fit into color palette but really like it ( and the price...):

Comments (17)