SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_520136

HELP Need Curb Appeal for my wicked boring looking house!

Here is my house that I bought new 14 years ago and I CRIED the day of the closing (never liked the house), but I was naive and listened to my husband and bought the house anyway. We lived here for 3 years and I hated it and we eventually built my DREAM home, a custom gorgeous georgian colonial that I LOVED and moved in to that. FAST FORWARD and now I am divorced and my ex has my dream house, and I have the house I hate, but guess what, I am HAPPIER THAN EVER, go figure...EXCEPT ONE THING...I still hate the way this house looks, lol. I am not selling it though, its comfortable, affordable, and I like to travel too much with my kids to pay anymore in a mortgage payment than mine is now...so I beg anyone out there with any creativity to help me with increasing the curb appeal on this monster. We live in Narragansett, RI, which is a coastal community, near the beach. I love the trendy 'fixer upper' farmhouse style, but not sure how anything would go with this house. ANY SUGGESTIONS would be soooo welcomed, and I have very little creativity. Thank you for reading my post!!

Comments (13)