Have you found any bargains lately? Hhhhmmmmm....?

nicole___

20 qty, Lotus Wood(very stripey, pretty wood) suit hangars...on Overstock.com for less than $1 ea( coupon + rewards)

Wall sconces for $2.50ea @ thrift stores. Votive bees wax candles, .30ea,, battery w/ wax surround pillar candle .99ea.

Have YOU found any bargains lately?

SaveComment22Like4
Comments (22)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marilyn_c

I bought a Magna-Lite one quart pot from Goodwill today for 1.99. It did not have a lid, but I have the lid for it.

They are trying out a new system at that store where each category has the same price. A little confusing, but some items are priced cheaper now, which is good because some of their prices are ridiculous.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
Hot Rod

I got a All-Clad stainless frying pan at Goodwill for $5.

4 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
cooper8828

Very new heavy duty post hole digger on Facebook for $10

1 Like Save     Thanked by nicole___
1929Spanish-GW

Now that I've come out of the shadows.....I love, love, love designer clothing that I can't afford. So I buy it used or discounted. This is one of my deals from the after Christmas sales....a beautiful silk top from the Swiss designer Akris

It was an additional 25% off this price:

6 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
greenshoekitty

Picked up a track type suit for grandson , was marked &8.50 on sale, but rang up for $2.00

2 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
kayjones

The week before Christmas I got a new KitchenAid stand mixer for $29 at Goodwill - it sells for $350 on their web site. I shop mid-morning and find some really great deals.

6 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
rob333 (zone 7a)

A replacement of one of our favorite (not just mine, the boy's too) CD. It'd been in the Miata all this time. In a Walkman. I swear that car is a time capsule. I was so excited to have it, but somehow managed to chip off a large chunk. Diana Krall, Live in Paris $1.49. I'd have paid $14.99 or $149 for it. It's our favorite. Score!

I've been finding replacement parts for the little car, (big car needs nothing, but to be vacuumed, which I'll do this weekend) but nothing exciting. A dash bezel ($80), all new lights ($30) a side view mirror ($50), clutch pedal covers ($15), gaskets for the hardtop ($15)... pretty soon, she's gonna be the envy of all the neighborhood. We decided we'd learn how to do bodywork on it since we've got nothing to lose. She's been rode hard and put up wet, along with more than three times of hit and runs. Wonder why I quit driving her? ;) Thinking of going sleek gunmetal grey instead of the boring basic everybody has it red. Whatever we do next, all I know is, it's fun to drive!!!

DawnInCal

Not lately, haven't been out shopping, but I enjoy reading about all of your bargains!

kadefol

Wood frame short 3 panel room dividers to camouflage the litter boxes. They normally cost $80 each but I found a damaged box sale (dividers are undamaged) and got two for $27 each.

Toomuchglass

I got the bargain of the century --------- I wish my camera was working ,I'd show you the price tag. Bought a top from K Mart with the regular price tag of $16.00 on it . A bright yellow clearance tag was on it for .... drum roll.... $15.99 !!!! LOL

8 Likes Save     Thanked by nicole___
nicole___

Toomuchglass....so funny!

I LOVE seeing ALL your bargains and hearing about the grabs...good deals you ALL got!

Very plain, low heal, inner zipper, Born leather boots. $5.50. I was thinking of adding a black leather braided strap at the ankle....?

1 Like Save    
tackykat

I got 2 pairs of Gap 1969 jeans at Goodwill for $6.99 each. I had never tried on that style before and really liked them. One is darker and looks close to new. I also bought a third pair of no name (kind of - Villager- LIz Claiborne) jeans for $2.50. Those are also very comfortable and fine for just hanging around the house on a Saturday. All are 2 percent spandex which increases the comfort factor greatly.

I also got a RuffHewn sweater/sweatshirt for $3.99. I had heard of that brand but did not know much about it. Also looks close to new.

So it was about $21 for all 4 items.

always1stepbehind

I'm mad at myself for NOT picking up a stainless steel pan at Goodwill the other day...I was killing time while my tires got rotated...picked up the pan and thought it was in pretty good shape..it even had the lid...walked out with out it. Darn.

crw201

I got an air fryer on clearance at the store I work at...24 bucks. At that price, if I don't like it or use it much I have many people to give it to.

nicole___

Friday & Saturday, .99cent sweater day @ The ARC thrift store. I purchased 1, argyle mens sweater by Arrow.

Chewy.com is offering 30% off everything if U sign up for an automatic re-order(you can cancel later). I purchased Daves cat food, grain free in pouches for .77ea. Shipping is free on $49 orders.

Save    
DawnInCal

ACE Hardware has .99 loss leaders at their stores thru the end of the month. Yesterday, I bought six pairs of cheaters (reading glasses), three pairs of scissors and a bbq lighter for a grand total of $10. They also had a short handle broom/dustpan set, magnifying glasses, asst pack of sponge brushes and glss nail files as part of the same promotion, but i didnt need any of those things so i passed.

kadefol

Nicole, is that for new customers? I just checked and all it is offering to me is the usual 5% discount when auto-shipping.

nicole___

kadefol....no. When your checking out @ Chewy, look to the far left and it says auto order/30% off. When you check ANY length of time it gives you 30% off. I checked the 7months box. (I'm not a new customer, but it is my 1st time auto shipping/that is required) I placed my order yesterday(2/8/2019)

Cat tree-toy-hidey hole "thing-a-ma-bob'. FREE off CL. He's had it for about 10 minutes....still new-to-him.

2 Likes Save    
kadefol

Well, I checked again to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and I don't have that option on the checkout page. I just have the normal 5% off autoship option. Weird!

I love the cat tree, and for free too, that's quite a bargain!

nicole___

kadefol....you've done auto ship before? Then it's not offered. Otherwise call them....

Save    
lisa_fla

I got $42 worth of clothes from Sears for free ( no wonder they are struggling). I’ve been getting $25 in points every week from when I bought my daughter a Kitchenaid mixer for Christmas. It was $350 and I get $25 back every week for 20 weeks. This week I bought my son underwear for &20 for store pick up. I got $10 in points back when I picked them up. I also got a save $7 when you spend $7 coupon on my phone for texting the word SNOW to Sears. 3 pairs of pants , one pair of denim shorts, and a lip gloss and didn’t pay anything.

kadefol

Nicole, yes, we use autoship all the time so that 'splains it. :)

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 10 Tips for Scoring Deals at Estate Sales
An admitted estate sale junkie shares her secrets for finding treasures at bargain prices
Full Story
Your First House 5 Ways With an 8-by-5-Foot Bathroom
Look to these bathroom makeovers to learn about budgets, special features, splurges, bargains and more
Full Story
Gardening 101 Budget Gardener: 8 Easy Container Plants to Grow From Seed
Get beautiful bargain blooms and herbs in summer by starting these choice garden picks from seed in spring
Full Story