SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen_lee6795

Entryway Table Decor help please

Karen Lee
5 years ago

Hi there,

I am trying to finalize the decor for my entryway. I have looked at thousands of pictures, pick up things I think will work and then I have been playing with the layout. I thought this photo would be my final but now in place I feel that I should not have two different tall items on each side.

I am traditional/Transitional. I have a ladder shelf in my bedroom with many items on it and then I had bought a second one, not going to use it but brought up all my "stuff" that has not found a home since the move and put them on the extra ladder shelf so I could have them close by to pick from and play around.

The first photo is the layout as I thought it would be finalized with and then the next photo is my inventory of "stuff" I could use if something better works and I am totally open to procuring whatever might be needed to make it work.

I am not sure about the orchid I thought it was perfect but thinking either not use it at all or get a white one in a clear or silver vase maybe a little smaller?

Also not sure about the basket on the side if it fits my style but also never quite understood that concept so thinking maybe a topiary or plant of some sort there instead.

Thanks in advance for your help/suggestions/critique!

Comment (1)