SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
masterbathroom909

Good bath design-build firm in Northern VA?

masterbathroom909
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

In the Fairfax/Northern VA area — We’re having a hard time identifying truly good design-build firms to look into — for remodeling the 3 baths in our home.

Before we contact firms and start interviewing them, we are overwhelmed with conflicting online reviews, personal experiences of friends, etc. For example, I had one firm on my list to look into, based on photos and positive online ratings — but then I saw one of their jobs in person and heard the homeowner’s negative experience, and had to cross them off my list.

The only other people (2) we know around here who have recently done bath or kitchen remodels do not recommend the firms they worked with. And this was despite their efforts to identify a reputable company to do the work, and initially thinking they were going to do a good job based on speaking with them, seeing prior work, etc.

So we feel like it’s going to be such a gamble, despite doing everything we can to ensure we select a good firm. Are any of the DC/NOVA experienced homeowners or professionals here able to recommend any design & build firms they know to be truly good at complete bathroom remodels, won’t allow shoddy work, etc.?

Comments (4)