I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Sa 1/19
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (30)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 10/19
Comments (21)Is a buff tabby orange? He's going for ear mites Monday. Maggie has been occupying me so much I hadn't noticed. She was diagnosed this week with stage 2 kidney disease. Sigh. All while I can't lift 10+ pounds. Murphy the basketball ball cat with toothpick legs is at least 15 pounds. Guess I'll have to ask for help....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 12/19
Comments (25)Murraysmom's red bows reminds me of my gifts I got yesterday. I had Pat over for dinner last night. She came in bearing a gift for me and wanted me to open it after we ate. I was at her home for dinner a couple of weeks ago and we had a great evening playing Sequence, a board game. I got a lovely warm cozy nightie that has cardinals on it. She bought one for herself a while ago and loves it and couldn't wait to give one to me. As well, she got a picture of hubby from my FB photos and got it made into a tree ornament. And my very own game of Sequence....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 3/19/22
Comments (18)They're one of my favorite Aussie birds - big, noisy, with a distinctive, wave-like kind of flight pattern. We saw them regularly where we used to live....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 1/17/26
Comments (16)Thankfully it isn't like this today. Whenever I see pictures of the cars and trucks dealing with the snow and ice, I am so thankful I do not have to be out in that mess. I remember one Christmas when my brother came home with his three kids. We had a great visit but when he went back home to Pennsylvania, they got stuck on the turnpike and had to spend the night in the car!...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
TREE HOUSESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESShow Your Team Spirit With Colors
Announce your football allegiance with something subtler than a shout: rooms dressed in color palettes to match your team
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLShow Us Your Beautiful Spring Views
Share photos of the new buds, leaves and blooms that signal the rebirth of your yards and outdoor views
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Table Decor!
Mercury glass, pheasant feathers and colorful glassware are just a few of the fall table setting ideas we're spotting
Full Story
COMMUNITYHouzz Call: Show Us Your Little Free Library
Mini book-swapping stations are taking the country by storm. We want to know all about yours
Full Story


















JoanMN