Smile Today - 12/29
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Smile today - 12/29
Comments (14)2020 in Retrospect: 1. The biggest waste of money I ever bought was a 2020 planner. 2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people. 3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors! 4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh. 5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom. 6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands? 7. I never thought the comment, I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6-foot pole would become a national policy, but here we are! 8. I need to practice social-distancing ....from the refrigerator. 9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins! 10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money. ☺...See MoreSmile today - 12/29/21
Comments (17)Annie - found out that fatbreeze does nothing to remove odors, it's action is to damage olfactory cells so you can't smell anything, frightening idea. And as if that wasn't bad enough it is also an endocrine disrupter....See MoreSmile today - 12/12/22
Comments (9)@Annie Deighnaugh, that's our local group, Da Yoopers' song. Here's the music video, sung with the correct accent of course. One must find the car first!!...See MoreSmile today - 12/12/25
Comments (7)My wife wanted me to see a Dr about my anger issues. So I'm sitting in the Doctors office and he poses the question: "What would you do if a train was coming down the hallway right at you?". I said, "I'd get in my helicopter and fly off." The Dr asked, "Where'd you get a helicopter from?" Same place you got the MF train from, I said. This is why I have anger issues.......See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING STYLESYour Guide to 12 Popular Decorating Styles
Get the details on the top looks today and discover which one is right for you
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN12 Things to Consider for Your Bathroom Remodel
Maybe a tub doesn’t float your boat, but having no threshold is a no-brainer. These points to ponder will help you plan
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Deadly Decorating Sins
Are your room designs suffering from a few old habits? It may be time to change your ways
Full Story
COLOR12 Tried-and-True Paint Colors for Your Walls
Discover one pro designer's time-tested favorite paint colors for kitchens, baths, bedrooms and more
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN12 Ideas for a Knockout Kitchen
Give your cooking space sizzle with color, pattern and materials used in unexpected ways
Full Story
LIFE12 House-Hunting Tips to Help You Make the Right Choice
Stay organized and focused on your quest for a new home, to make the search easier and avoid surprises later
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACESDream Spaces: 12 Disney-Worthy Kids’ Rooms
These fantasy bedrooms can transport children into a magical world of make-believe
Full Story
MOST POPULAR12 Key Decorating Tips to Make Any Room Better
Get a great result even without an experienced touch by following these basic design guidelines
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNDream Spaces: 12 Beautiful White Kitchens
Snowy cabinets and walls speak to a certain elegance, while marble counters whisper of luxury
Full Story













Summer