SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fifamom

Greige is the question.. Need houzz help with paint color..

fifamom
5 years ago

Help with a greige color choice.. has to be light greige.. yes greige.. the tiles are a greige color.. with grey and hints of brown.. the floor is called classico blanco.. I am trying to pick up the lightest color of the tile for the walls and the trim in the house (crown, base, doors & windows) will be a pure white.. ceiling color will be a 50/50 mix of wall color and white.. kitchen cabinets are a truffle brown.. counters are creamy lg quartz soprano.. the wall and floor will be the open plan family room, game room, kitchen & dining room (laundry and bathroom will be white and my office will be a shade of blue).. LVR needs to be 50 or above.. I originally wanted white walls but that would make the house too white.. furniture will be wood tones.. accessories will be navy blue (sofa, pillows, art, pool table felt, etc..) we tried SW amazing grey and it is too dark.. we tried MB silver sierra and it was too grey blue; we tried a 50/50 amazing grey / white and it was still to dark / greenish.. looking for a warm greige with no green undertone.. don't mind that green wall behind the door panel. that is my old wall color.. hence why i do not want any green anything anymore.. :-)

photo 1 is cabinet / counter / floor on a table

photo 2 is floor / trim / 25 - 75 mix of amazing grey & white with a blue shirt for contrast because I thought it would help me.. sorry for the rambling..

Comments (13)