SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19722038

Is there a practical answer or is this just woo-woo?

User
5 years ago

How does a toilet fix itself? You know when a toilet has to have the handle held down until it completely flushes? Mine has been like that for probably 2 years now. Every time I mention it DH runs for the hills. (He has some kind of phobia about working on plumbing.) And don't even try to pawn it off on me, I'm completely mechanically challenged. So last weekend all of a sudden I came back from the grocery store and it was working right so I said to him "Oh - you managed to fix the toilet?" He said no. And I know he wasn't messing with me cuz' like I said, he runs way far away with any mention of fixing a toilet. So how did it fix itself?? So then now also, another mystery. In the last few weeks all of a sudden I'm noticing my tableware is coming up missing. I used to have an entire 16-place set of SS and have had it for several years without losing any. Now I'm down to 7 tablespoons. And it's only the tablespoons that are missing. And yes I asked DH if he had been taking them to work and leaving them and he swears he hasn't. So what's up with that?? I need practical answers or I'll wind up thinking something "woo-woo" is going on.

Comments (40)