SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
esthertrager

Frame less glass shower door

et phonehome
5 years ago
Hi everyone, we are currently in the middle of a master bathroom renovation and there is one thing I do not know where the best place to get it would be. We have a soaking tub shower combo (20" deep) which is 32x60. Both of the 32" sides have a wall and I want to get a frame less shower door and wall for the 60" side. My contractor has a place they get glass from but they said it would be custom and since the tub we have is a standard size I could probably find it cheaper somewhere other than the place they use. While I would like to save money by getting something not custom I also know that there are big differences in glass quality and I do not want to skimp on quality. I would pay extra not to have to squeegee the shower doors every time someone takes a shower. We also used delta champagne bronze fixtures so I would prefer any metal on the shower door to be similar color. Does anyone have any recommendations where I could get a non custom glass shower door for this location? Or will this not be cost effective and I should get something custom?

Comments (5)