SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jjam08

Help! New pillows needed at beach house and I'm drawing a blank.....

jjam
5 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm drawing a blank with the seating area at our beach house. I had a barrel chair re covered and now things look off. The old pillows have to go but don't know how to balance the bold fabric on the new chair without creating too much "pop". I love the chair but it's mighty bold IRL.

The recliner and the barrel chair sit opposite a slipcovered couch and loveseat, and the pillows I'm looking to replace are on the couches. I apologize for the lighting here; not the best but weather wasn't great this weekend

I've made a commitment to color and pattern here and wondering if I may have overdone it a bit, but no turning back now, lol. I want more balance but don't want a crazy amount of pillows on the couches either. Ideas?

I have more of the coral fabric, some very bright yellow, and also some more of the fabric I used for the table runner on my table that sits at the other end of the room but visible to this seating area. I will be sewing the pillows so any size is ok and also open to buying more fabric of any type. One thought I've had is to put a monogram pillow on the coral chair but that's all I'm seeing in my head. I've added a few more photos of the space to get an idea of the colors I've been using.

Comments (10)