SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spellingbeeq

Yellow Discoloration on Leaves of Miniature Rose

5 years ago

I have been observing my indoor mini rose every day. Only on the previous two days have I started seeing this issue of yellow discoloration on many of the bottom leaves of my mini rose.

I have previously had spider mite problems and believe I have resolved most, if not all, of that problem by spraying the bush with 30% neem oil - 10% alcohol - 5% detergent solution twice last week. I no longer see spider mites, but the plant is just starting to show this new problem.

I'm thinking this might be due to the strength of the solution I had sprayed which has damaged the leaves, though it has been five days since the last spraying and the problem is only just showing up.

Another possibility is that the plant gets quite cold overnight on most of the recent nights because it's close to a windowsill that doesn't have the best insulation.

Or this could be from some fungal disease. I'm not sure if any of my guesses is correct.

Could anyone point me in the right direction and suggest ways to solve this problem? Thank you in advance!

Comments (9)