SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cori_lemmon

Idk what to do from here

Cori Lemmon
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Just bought this little place. I have about 400 sq ft from front door to back door and the pocket kitchen off to the side (with brand new ugly cabinants and hideous countertops and tile which will have to do for a while).I bought the blue mid centryish couch thinking it was the perfect fit and already had the mid century dresser. Not sure either work with the light floor. I'm drawn to monochromatic but liked the blue couch but it threw off my plan for scandinavian modern whites and greys. I'm also a big fan of mid century. The front (actually back) door opens right into this rectangle room. The real fron door goes to a nice porch but house is on a busy road so it wont get much use. (Do I treat the door like a window? I dont have a big budget. I can't seem to find any inspiration. I'm not sure if I should go boho, colors curtains statement wallpaper plants? Or stay with white from here?put up crown molding and frame the windows? Add warm heavy curtains and a rug? What kind of dinning table, rectangle against the wall? Color scheme and useful pieces that function for me and 3 teenagers is tough in this small space. What are your ideas. What do you Invision?thanks so much for your input. I have drempt of being able to buy a house for 20 years. I finially go there and I'm just blank and dissatisfied. I bought what I could afford, not a dream come true but I have hope.

Comments (18)