SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hapinesca

Redesigning bedroom

5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

This is my bedroom.

I'm trying to buy a bed, replace the side tables, possibly replace the screen behind the bed with another one or whitewash the existing one, and possibly choose a bedspread. I have below a couple of choices that I really like, but not sure if they will fit nicely together.

Panel: I really like that Indian panel behind the bed, but I also really would like a headboard to lean on. I would like too combine too, but not sure of it will look good.

Bedspread: Right now the room might look a bit too heavy, but I still like it. The room It is full of sunlight in the morning (my husband is not so happy about that aspect hehe :) ), so I had to hang heavy curtains on. I like the current bedspread, it is a gift from a friend, made of boiled wool, but I have a feeling that it makes the room look heavy, and something cream or white might look better.

I like a farm style with a large portion of moroccan elements. We moved in couple of years ago and our box spring is still on the floor.

Here are some pictures of the room and below pictures of the beds, night stands and panel and bedspread that I thought would work.

The white book shelf is there temporary. The closet area is not closed off right now and needs some thinking, but I might leave it for a different post.

I would love your advice please. :)

Pictures of bed:

LaSalle Iron bed from garnet hill - I like canopy, but I think no canopy would fit better.

Or vintage fir gustation bed (vivaterra)

Or a cream tufted headboard like that:

Panel for behind the bed is from viva terra or wayfair

I really like these night stands:

And Rivulets bedspread from anthropology:

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH