SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yvonne_007

Area Rug(s) for Entryway that leads to Multiple Rooms

Yvonne 007
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I just purchased a new house and I am trying to figure out the best area rugs. I have wood floors and dogs. This means my dogs slide around a little on the floors despite their nails being cut as long as they can go. I currently have a 4'x6' at the front door. However, I would like to add another down the long hallway. However, there are stairs (where the current area rug ends) on the right and then one of the entrances to the kitchen on the same side and powder room on the opposite side (in between the kitchen and stairs). I accidentally ordered two of the 4'x6' rugs and now I'm wondering if I can make that work. In the pictures you can see the 4'x6' rug at the front door and another rug (3'x5') that I added stuff to make it 4'x'6, to see if the extra rug would work. I didn't want to take it out the wrapping because I purchased online and I wouldn't be able to wrap it again. Then I removed the extra stuff to show just the 3'x5' rug.

I'm hoping the pictures can give everyone a good visual. Would love to get advice about the best option. Thank you very much!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County