SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hillary_nobles

Please help with tiny Caribbean cottage interior color & design

Hillary Nobles
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

We are about to move into this small 2BR cottage. First on the list is to paint the walls. Then we will replace the kitchen appliances. My questions are many. How can I update this small space? I am leaning towards a white kitchen with either black or stainless appliances. Thoughts? What would be a good white to paint both kitchen & living? How about the trim that is presumably to hide drapery hardware? The cabinets are laminate/Formica. Maybe paint the countertops black? The floors are Saltillo and I love them. The windows/sliding glass doors are currently closed or hidden but when open allows lots of natural light. I posted pics of the living area as well because the rooms are basically together. All shelving/furnishings will go away. There is another window behind the black shelves along back wall. There are two sliding glass doors on the wall to the right. One is hidden behind yet more shelving. (Video is actually a screenshot photo ). Sofa is white slipcovered (not pictured). Rug will be sisal. Rest of furnishings to come later. Please help! Thank You.

Comments (12)