SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
devynthecatwithsocks

Anybody know anything about Geckos?

I have had two leopard geckos for about 2 1/2 years now and they are almost 3 years old. ,I have fed them nothing but crickets since they refuse to eat anything else. I am trying to get them to eat something else but crickets, however they won't eat anything else, they won't even try anything else. I have tried wax worms and meal worms so far which they are supposed to like from what I hear. Some sore of worm ( I think phoenix worm) got mixed in with their food from the store and they ate it, but the store doesnt sell anything but the two listed before. I know they won't live as long if they just ear crickets, hence the persistence on trying to get them to eat something else. I have tried dropping both worms in front of them and even hold it up to their mouths but the just cringe and turn away. I understand that geckos have taste buds to and may not like them, so what else is inexpensive to buy? The Pheonix worms are 15 bucks and come in a pack of a 100 which I would go ahead and buy if I knew for certain this what they ate.

Comments (2)