SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindy_boo_boo

Periomenopause.

Cindy McKinney
5 years ago

This is starting to get really awful and it's just periomenopause!! I have no desire to do anything unless I absolutely have to. I could sleep at a red light. I could bite anybody's head off ... literally. And my self-esteem is gone. Absolutely gone. I hate me. I hate looking at me. I hate pictures of me unless I edit the hell out of them with SNAPCHAT! At 48 years old I rely on that?? My hair is in a short pixie and has been for a few years now. It has started breaking off and falling out. I hate it. So I got a wig and my hair stylist did a magnificent job on it. I hate that too. I have put on so much weight and had foot surgery 08/20/18. I've never had children, but my stomach is just like a pouch that came out of nowhere. Nails and skin are dry. The crying is at an all time high and then so is the anger. I really don't think I can handle the progression of going into full blown menopause. I feel like I am insane. I read an article about the number of suicides in females going through this. But there is nothing that has been done until after the fact. I don't know what to do to help myself or any of us going through this. I just bought some collagen powder to add to my beverages, I'm taking an anti-depressant, Adderall, Estroven for moods, and a multi vitamin. I hope the comb helps. How are you dealing with it?

Comments (2)

Sponsored