SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes Nov. 1, 2018

5 years ago

Larry Flynt Quotes

American - Publisher Born: November 1, 1942

The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need any fingers.

Larry Flynt

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Larry Flynt

And a democracy can't exist without free speech and the right to assemble. And that's what Americans tend to forget. And they're born into a culture where they take all of their freedoms for granted.

Larry Flynt

I don't think many people anticipated how the Internet was going to revolutionize the way we disseminate information.

Larry Flynt

I will concede to you one thing - 'Hustler' is offensive, even to the point of being iconoclastic. That's our purpose - to be offensive.

Larry Flynt

Religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time. There's nothing good I can say about it. People use it as a crutch.

Larry Flynt

The right-wing of the Republican party isn't so much a political agenda as a plea for help.

Larry Flynt

Being in a wheelchair for 30 years. I'm not whining about it because I don't dwell on things I can't do anything about, you know. I never really think about until somebody mentions it. I did take a bullet.

Larry Flynt

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus
More Discussions