SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christina_rodriguez71

Please Help! Townhome Furniture Layout

Christina Rodriguez
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hello All,I recently moved into an older townhouse which is much smaller than my previous home. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances I had to part with a lot of my things prior to moving. So, I'm starting over with what I have left. I do not have the means to buy all new furniture so i do a lot of DIY/refurb/thrift store shopping.So here's my dilemma: I would like to turn my living room/dining room into sitting areas. I am removing the TV and getting rid of the dining table because we don't use it. I want these areas to be functional to fit our lifestyle. My vision is to have a comfy spot to relax in, a coffee bar/nook to enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine in and hang out with friends.My couches are HUGE and deep. I'd love to get rid of the larger sofa but I'm getting resistance. My concern is filling these areas without looking like we have excessive seating. Ugh. Please help! Suggestions, recommendations and advice needed and welcomed!P.S.It's cluttered and messy. It's work in progress. Please be kind.

Comments (9)