SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindsay_queiros

guest bathroom refresh input needed

Lindsay Q
5 years ago
Hi everyone-

We want to do a little spruce up of our guest bathroom. I am thinking about spray painting the vanity hardware matte black along with the towel racks, we will put in a new white toilet and some new flooring (thinking light gray rustic wood looking- see pic). I would like to replace the mirror. The vanity measures 61inches wide. About how big do you think the new mirror should be? Additionally, i would like to repurpose the existing light fixture. From what I can tell, I can take off the weird flowery looking parts and was going to spray paint this as well and add some new Edison light bulbs. Will it look weird if the mirror is shorter than the light fixture? Any mirror suggestions? Was thinking something light rustic wood to break up gray and black. Thoughts?

Ps we haven’t decided what to do with the shower. No one uses it and I wouldn’t have a guest use it. We are either going to take off doors and put up curtain to hide ugly tan tiling or have someone come in to paint the tile and tub white. Any input on that is welcome as well!

Comments (11)