SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
finndian

I need some input on remodelling SIX bathrooms!

Paul F.
3 years ago

My modern white box of a triplex was damaged in a fire. There two front units weren't damaged but the rear unit received extensive smoke damage so it will need to be gutted including the two bathrooms. Both units are currently vacant. I live in unit one and it so happens I need a new shower pan in my guest bathroom which will require some extensive work. I've never liked my master bath so I'm considering changing both up while I'm having all this construction. I'd love a light bright glass-enclosed steam shower instead of the dank dark shower stall I have now and certainly would love to get rid of the terrible stone in there. I was thinking that if I'm doing 4 bathrooms that the contractor would work me a deal on SIX! He better since the fire restoration is going to be a small fortune for him!

I'd love some input on how to get a light sophisticated look in the rental unit bathrooms, with durable, low maintenance finishes that are easy to clean and care for. Then somehow give my unit bathrooms a more luxurious version of those for a cohesive look to the entire property. I'm thinking no vessel sinks in any of the units this time around, infinity drains, wetroom style bathrooms with no tubs in the rentals? Any suggestions or advice on how to pull off a great look without busting the bank? How much should I budget?

MY Guest bathroom

MY Master bathroom - (3 shots)

Unit 2 bathrooms - in need of an update.

Unit 3 bathrooms - smoke damage

Comments (29)