SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moroccomama

Exterior trim color advice badly needed

moroccomama
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I think we have settled on SW 6194 Basil for the house color only because I really like green houses. However, if you have an eye for color, please feel free to offer a different color. All I know is I hate this light blue.

We originally thought SW 6193 Privilege green with SW 6236 Grays Harbor, but I really want a slightly darker green house.

However, if we go with this darker green, I cannot figure out what color to paint the trim. Our garage door and our back facing windows have been replaced with a stone color and I don't want to paint them. (The front wood windows are the originals but will be replaced with the stone vinyl windows in the next year or 2.)

I just bought SW 9111 Antler Velvet to try with them (we think our windows are close to SW 9110 Malabar) and I don't like it at all.

If you have any advice, I would appreciate it. I like earthy colors. I like the idea of a blue trim with the Basil, but I really have no idea if that color combo would work AND I don't know which SW color.

The painter we hired uses Sherwin-Williams paint. Front and back photos of house attached. (House faces north.)

Thank you!

Comment