SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
perennialfan275

Has anyone ever used ultrasonic repellers?

perennialfan275
5 years ago

So, we had some mice issues in our house last year, and I've been scouring the internet trying to come up with a battle plan for this winter. I've been seeing a lot of these "ultrasonic" products, and I'm considering giving them a try. I don't know exactly how they work, but I'm assuming they emit some sort of high frequency sound that rodents don't like. If these products actually work, I thought perhaps they can be used in the garden as well. We've all had plants that have been eaten by moles, voles, squirrels, rabbits, deer, etc, so always looking for ways to deter them. Anyways if you have experience with these please share. I'd love to know how well they actually work (if at all).

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, here's a link to one of the numerous products being sold (No I don't work for Amazon. This is only for education purposes.).

https://www.amazon.com/UPGRADED-4-Pack-Ultrasonic-Repeller-Plug/dp/B07CH7TRLR/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1535325715&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=mouse+repellent&psc=1

Comments (11)