SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peoniesaremyfave

Anyone who has ever used MoleMax for Voles, need help!

peoniesaremyfave
18 years ago

I know someone out of all of the great Gardeners of GW will be able to help me with this question!

I have used MoleMax to get rid of the Moles/Voles (yes, aren't I lucky? I have both. More Voles that Moles though because we try to keep the Grub popultion down) with tremendous success. A neighbor up the street asked what did I use to handle the M/V problem and I asked her if she thought she had both and she told me that she thought so because they have been eating her plants in her yard for the past couple of years (big yard, just under five acres) and I asked her if she thought she had grubs. She said that she didn't think that she did, it was only her poor plants that were being chewed up, especially in the winter. Voles, lovely little creatures, that's who is devouring your plants. Then I told her about MoleMax and how it was worked wonders in my yard.

She was excited but she asked me a question that I couldn't help her with. She has two Shelties that are both diggers and a mini horse. Will MoleMax (made primarily from Castor Bean plants and water) harm the animals? She wants to spread it around her barn and her house and that is where the horse grazes (the barn area) and the dogs dig (around the foundation of the house, probably looking for the voles :) . Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments (8)