SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_973605433

How many were here before..

Mule Meat
5 years ago

Houzz took over?

I have not been on this sight for years. It use to get a lot of traffic and pretty lively at times.

Some names I remember from back in the day.

Saxman

Rusty 14 = WW2 vet that lost a leg at the knee but he never let it get him down. He could take a piston and a coffee can and make it run one way or another.

Kevin Bitez (sp) = That guy built some very unusual contraptions and was always getting his Kubota tractor stuck in a pond.. He was a great guy and a Hit-N-Miss wizard.

WheelyBoy = He was funny as all get out and had a ready answer or funny photo for any question. I remember someone ask about buying a 2 pack of oil filters for a new Cub Cadet with a Kolher Courage engine since they were on sell. Wheely told him he only needed one for the engine would never last long enough to need second oil change..

After Dave sold it to Houzz and they tried to force everyone to pay in order to use it. Everyone left and it rarely got a new post or a question answered. It may pick up a little but I daught it will ever fully recover. Maybe that is why you still see post that are 10+ years old still on the front page.

Comments (4)