SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daisychain01

Help with artwork, please

daisychain Zn3b
5 years ago

I hung some art that had been sitting around since the fire and moved some other stuff around (can you tell I'm on holidays?) and now need some advice on what to do over the piano.

Due to yesterday's wardrobe purchases, my budget for this is pretty much none existent. DH suggested scrounging around antique and thrift stores. I have time and no money, so that is the plan, but I thought I would ask here and see if any of you had any bright ideas.

The problem with the thrift store idea is that if my budget was unlimited, I would ideally get a large piece of something very modern. What are the chances of finding a large modern original for $5 at the Sally Ann? Probably not as good as finding something a velvet paint by numbers in dayglo.

Here is the space. The big piece on the right used to be over the piano. I much prefer it here.

I do have these four prints, but I spent an hour hanging them yesterday and don't think they'd be big enough anyways. I can't remember whose brother is the pro art hanger, but yesterday, I was thinking of him often and wishing.

Sorry about the pic orientation. I can't seem to figure out how to change that. I know it is annoying.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022