SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilykate7a

Trying this again with better hope....

lilykate7a
5 years ago

We have all been so frustrated, I know. I certainly have...perhaps even more so with the blah response I have received from Houzz. "we are aware of the picture posting issues. Engineering is working on a solution". Judging from the posts on this forum and the posts on other forums I visit, "engineering" has certainly known about this issue for quite some time. In my experience, it is not engineering but good computer technicians (maybe not even really good ones) who can "fix"these issues. Perhaps engineering should turn the problems over to those people!! I had become so frustrated trying to post my last post, not being able to post in the start discussion, posting in the comment section, losing my post, and then not being able to post in the comments that I just threw in the towel and indicated that would be my last post until this issue was remediated. However, I have been reading in some of the frustrated posts how many of us actually feel: this is almost an extended family forum where we care about people when they are ill, when we don't hear from them, when they lose family, when they lose beloved pets, etc. And we love to share our common interest, daylilies. And we enable each other to spend more money!!

As an educator, I have spent my entire career encouraging children and then teachers to do your best and don't give up, however daunting the task. I think I must now rethink my initial frustrated reaction and try to continue to post in a "whatever it takes" frame of mind. And I also have a new true story example to share with teachers when I begin my fall workshops on perseverance in the face of frustration!!

With that wordy tome, I shall attempt to post in comments. And, if I cannot, I shall try again, and again.

Kate

Comments (17)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH