SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adriana_montgomery

Brown Glaze suggestions for partisan cream cabinets

HI there,

I need some help. I have been working on redesigning our kitchen and we are going to repaint our cabinets. We are working with a paint company to match the Lavelle Blanc Michael Amini Table we have (see the link below). I think they have a good close match with the Benjamin moore white Dove and the paint technique correct. I am fine with teh white dove even though its lighter.

They have been working on a sample cabinet for us since we wanted to know what the finished product would like before they finished and they have been kind enough to take it back twice to show us teh progress. So far they have been only using the white dove but I felt they need to add a brown into it to soften it up and get the final tone. They attempted to put an Benjamin Moore espresso that they have lightened up around the trim. They said they would take that color off in the trim and lighten that up and put it in the brush stroke this time.. Still at looking at the espresso it looks like it has too much of a blackish brown tint when iw as looking for something more soft brown. Does anyone have any suggestions for brown glazes used by benjamin moore that i can lead them too? I tried looking online but can't seem to have any luck in finding a brown glaze examples.

They are still working with teh base coat and the glaze. They have not put any final coats since we are still working with the color decisions. I think they have the technique and brush stroke down but they are missing that touch of brown.

(Photos are a white dove with espresso. This is the back of my cabinet bc they want me to chose teh final design before they attempt the front).

For the table you have to zoom in the see teh technique and brown finish on the link provided.

https://www.warehousedirectusa.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/2303/s/lavelle-blanc-finish-oval-dining-table-by-aico/?fee=13&fep=2303&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=beyond+expectation&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpOXhg_PQ2wIVjONkCh2TIwKREAkYDiABEgIM_vD_BwE

Comments (11)