Has anyone seen Marilyn Sue?
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Has anyone seen or heard from medontdo lately?
Comments (3)I don't imagine she would mind me sharing her email of what she has been up to. Here it is... "we are fine, LOL yes, been crazy busy here, as usual LOL my 2 are growing like crazy!! LOL i started winter sowing late, so i "winter sowing" them in the house!! it started out as an accident! Imagine that!! LOL and i have some tomato sprouts and a bell pepper sprout so far! LOL boy am i late this year!! LOL still home schooling the kids, and we got a new puppy, she's a yorkie, she won't get any bigger than 4 lbs. funny thing about that, we have a samoyed husky, a chihuahua (we rescued from a puppy mill) and now her, all different sizes!@! LOL and they all 3 play together well. **big smile** How has this winter been treating you? i hope well!! **big smile** has spring shown any signs of showing up in your neck of the woods?? i sure hope so :') it sure was nice to hear from you, that's for sure!! **big smile** i'll have to check in at the conversation side sometime. once in a great while i do LOL and sometimes just as a lurker LOL seeing if there's anything new going on. LOL Hugz ~medo" Hopefully she can and will check in here herself sometime a little later. I can't imagine her being a lurker and not posting. She is usually pretty wordy and adds a lot here, always in a nice way. Sue...See MoreWhere is Marilyn-Sue and her daily posts?
Comments (3)Thanks for asking. Just another busy week. Sunday was church, then we went with Cheryl and Kevin to eat at Captain D's. We also got to go into Joann's and pick up a few things. Monday was a bad day weather wise but we didn't stay home, the four of us once again went out to eat at Ryan's with a stop at another Joann Fabrics to get a bit. I can't recall what I did on Tuesday. Wednesday was an appointment to get a perm. Cheryl and Kevin took me and picked me up. Amber was to go and get a trim but she has been sick with a bad sore throat. She is much better now. After they picked me up we went to shop for our groceries. I also shopped for our son's groceries as he too is sick and also for Amber's. I really had a cart full of stuff. We also delivered things. Thursday was more puppy sitting as Amber had her weekly doctor check up. Today we have about 6 inches of snow. Since the snow plow hadn't been down our country road, husband stayed home. So I had 3 meals to cook today. I have been sorting through things in my sewing room and the big closet in there. Have a lot of stuff to take to Goodwill whenever we can. I am not finished. The days just go by so fast for me. Sue...See MoreMarilyn Sue? Where are you?
Comments (4)Thank you Marie for missing me. I have been around. Keeping really busy since warm weather is now with us most of the time. The kids planted two more long rows of potatoes again last evening. That makes four of them, not planting any more though. Planted a couple rhubarb plants recently and some red raspberry plants. This morning we were with out power for an hour and 40 minutes. They notified us the night before we would be with out but it would only be for a half hour. Then Amber, Alyssa and I went to do our weekly shopping. No real bargains to be had at the grocery. We came home and got both of our groceries put away and took long rides around on the big rig with my Izzi and Amber's Yorkie, Lily. Alyssa has been really enjoying the rides. Yesterday I went along the paths we take and put some yard ornaments along the way and some artificial flowers, for her to see. She is always happy when we come up on them in the woods and here and there. I need to get out some bird houses I have and get those put up. So it is just the usual things going on around here. What has everyone else been up to? Sue in Central Indiana...See MoreAnyone has Dark Desire, Marilyn Monroe, Koko Loko or Blue for you?
Comments (22)I've grown Blue for You for quite a few years now. I've enjoyed it in USDA Zones 9b hot inland valley heat; 10a hot inland valley heat mitigated by ocean influence and 9b coastal cool with periods of heat. It regularly has Western Flower Thrips like every other bloom in my yard (flower thrips have been a well documented issue in this area for the 150+ years it has been a heavy agricultural area). We don't have Chilli Thrips here...yet, and may never due to how cool, damp and chilly the climate is here. Its scent is INTENSE and impresses my nose as heavily spiced Honey Crisp apple. It continues flowering in heat (unlike its offspring, Rhapsody in Blue, which I have avoided because of its shutting down when the heat hits) and has been completely disease free everywhere I have grown it and in each climate I've gardened in. I do not spray anything, no pesticides nor fungicides and I seldom fertilize. Its color is highly variable, with the deeper, "bluer" tones developing in cooler temps and lower light levels, so if those are the colors you are hoping for, provide it some protection from the hottest, most intense sun levels. I absolutely LOVE this rose!...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESHappy Birthday, Marilyn Monroe
Celebrate the ever-enthralling Hollywood star with artwork, furniture and fabrics sporting her unforgettable image
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: History and Charm Infuse a California Hilltop Home
They've lived almost 50 years in one home, but this constantly renovating couple has design tastes that don't stand still
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESCalifornia Law: License to Practice Interior Design?
A proposed bill that would require a license to practice interior design in California has Houzzers talking. Where do you stand?
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhy Marble Might Be Wrong for Your Bathroom
You love its beauty and instant high-quality appeal, but bathroom marble has its drawbacks. Here's what to know before you buy
Full Story
FLOORS5 Reasons Vinyl Flooring Might Be Right for You
This increasingly popular flooring material has some very real benefits
Full Story
CHRISTMASGift Giving the Simple-ish Way
If buying holiday gifts drives you to the spiked holiday punch, try these easier but still rewarding traditions
Full Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERY7 Ways to Help Someone Hit by a Hurricane
The best things you can do in the wake of devastation are sometimes the most surprising
Full Story
CONTRACTOR TIPSHow to Check the Quality of a Contractor’s Work
Make sure your remodeler lives up to promises and expectations before you make the hire
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: What Makes Your House Feel Like Home?
Sometimes just one thing gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. Let us know what it is for you
Full Story
PKponder TX Z7B