SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annawsul1

Plant ID help please :)

AnnaWSul1 (5a)
5 years ago

Hi all,

so this particular plant I purchased online from a relatively well known succulent source as E. Minima. I recently uploaded a pic of it to my Instagram (that pup!!) which sparked a bit of a debate as to its actual ID.

I actually purchased 2 of these from the same source at the same time. So with this debate going on I took a snap of the second one and then a side-by-side phot for comparison.

From this it was noted that the second one (terra-cotta pot) was closer to a true Minima and that the first (blue glazed pot) may be a Tuxpan. I do agree that there seems to be a bit of a difference between the two, but I had originally chalked it up to slightly different growing conditions, mostly watering a slight difference in light exposure (both had been under growlights but at slightly different distances). Anywho, I’m very curious to know what others may think. The last 2 photos were taken after the sun went down. If more/better phots would be helpful, I’d be happy to take more. As always, any insight is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor