SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
krd0507

Plant ID help! Please help identify these randoms my husband picked up

krd0507
5 years ago

Soooo I spent quite a bit of time last night google searching by description and I think I have figured out these plants that my husband suprised me with. I have been getting into houseplants for about a year now and I tend to stick to those easier to care for but I do like unique foliage, and have ended ul with quite a variety as when I need a bit of retail therapy I tend to buy whatever plants speak to me in the moment (after a quick online search in the store for how it might grow and more research when I get home so it has the best chance at living) ANYWAY- my husband.... being.... cute ; ) likes to just grab things while he is out "because he thought they looked like something I would like" ... which really means HE likes them but I should take care of them! So, while I think I may have these figured out, I would love any input to confirm and any care tips! Thanks!

Under the leaves of this one are very purple

Some of the tips of the larger leaves are looking quite crinkly almost dry looking, not sure if they were like this last night when he brought them in or not

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES