SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ahelmers1

Good Shampoo/Conditioner

runninginplace
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Official first world problem alert :)

I'm freaking out--the hair products I've used forever have been discontinued and I don't know what to do!

My hairdresser recommended a line of shampoo/conditioner/treatment, Goldwell Kerasilk, years ago and I've used them ever since. It is by far the best product I've ever used and it has worked so well on my hair. Said hair is fine, straight and abused by having been highlighted for many years, blown dry and subjected to a straightening iron frequently. I also live in South Florida so during the summers I"m out in the salt or chlorine water frequently and the subtropical sun too of course.

I went on Amazon this weekend to re-order shampoo/conditioner (which I have always bought in giant vats that last forever) only to discover that it's been discontinued.

So my point, and I do have one LOL, is to ask for suggestions from others about good hair care products for hair like mine....I don't mind paying more (the Kerasilk stuff was pricey but worth it). Of course if there's a line out there that works great and ISN'T pricey, even better!

I'm going to also check with my hairdresser, since she was the one who originally set me up with the Kerasilk.

Thanks in advance, from someone carefully hoarding shampoo as of now.

Comments (4)