SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daytonite7

Am I Crazy? Peeing Jumping Worm Question :

Okay, so I know worms are good for your garden. So, I was digging up debris from the end of my driveway and found these enormous impressive earthworms. So, everytime I would see one I picked one up and dropped it in my garden bed. I maybe dropped 10 total. One massive worm did pee on me though. Yellow urine went down my hand. Ugh! The thing jumped like crazy though. I then started googling worms peeing on you... And got nowhere. I did start reading about a so-called invasive jumping or "crazy worm". Then, I started panicking. What if my plants are now affected? Then, I shrugged and thought, "if they were in my debris than they are probably in my garden bed as well. I have seen some huge... What I thought, were earthworms that are extremely active. I guess my question is, are earthworms active and do they kinda jump out of your hands? If not and I do have these "invasive crazy worms" will my ornamental plants be affected in a negative way? Thanks to all who reply to this crazy question.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022