SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosiewells7b

CdB, Giselle, Corinne

rosiewells7b
5 years ago

Happy mother’s Day All! I am hoping to pick your brain on an order I am about to make for some new clematis.

Comptesse de Bouchaud: planning on letting her grow up a trellis in the ground. How has she performed for you?

Giselle: might get two? And put them in large pots against my on the sides of my garage or will they get too big?

Corinne: might put her in a pot on my back deck.... or let her ramble through my Peggy Martin climbing rose?

(I am not set on how I would use these but I do really want two that can be grown in pots at least so that they can liven up my garage area.

If you could share your thoughts on each or let me know if you have other recommendations, I would appreciate it!

P.S. I am planning on ordering these from Donahue’s Greenhouse. I am really hoping to get some that have long blooming seasons and are standouts.

Comments (3)

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    5 years ago

Hi! The color of my CDB is one of my favorite colors . I have two but am waiting for blooms still this spring . It gets tall and is very beautiful! I don't know Corinne , and Giselle is too new to me but I think you are choosing lovely ones !

I was really happy with my two donahues orders . They have grown really well

rosiewells7b thanked Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
  • rosiewells7b
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Hi Lily! I was really hoping you would pop in and put your two cents in regarding my post :). You are how I first heard about Donohue’s as well and you seemed really pleased with your order.

Plus I love your garden and the look you are going for.

And thank you for your vote of encouragement. I can’t wait to get them and see how they do! I, too, was really drawn to the coloring of CdB. She looks like the contrast between the leaves and flowers will be stunning.

I would love to see more pictures of your clematis if you get the opportunity!

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    5 years ago

Rosie , you are so sweet! I'm sorry I just saw this , I was on vacation for a week and just got back . Here's a few photos for you , mixed with mme Julia correvon

Here's my solo plant

I love how the petals curve under. I need more that do that

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County