SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arjay_gw

Edinboro - My home town

Robin Henson
6 years ago

Seeing Rose Pekelnicky's post earlier about her new vehicle purchase tugged at my heart strings once again. I have read The Kitchen Table daily for many year and have even posted a time or two. Please allow me to introduce myself.

I was born and raised in Edinboro, Pennsylvania the daughter of a milkman. When I began working as a teenager I was employed at the Buick Chevrolet dealership just down the road from where Rose bought her new Ford.

Though I have never met Rose I have much in common with her. I attended and graduated high school with one of her sister in laws. My niece and her husband live down the road from Rose and my best friend since elementary school lives just the other direction. An old friend from the 70's worked with Rose's husband.

When Moni was in Erie this past summer I nearly cried when she posted pictures standing in Lake Erie. The peninsula holds near and dear memories for me.

Reading that Brushworks is familiar with Edinboro was the catalyst for my coming out so to speak. Dont worry that I have exposed too much of myself, I have been south of the Mason Dixon for nearly 39 years.

So Rose, IDStarr, Moni and Brushworks, thanks for posting as you do. I always look forward to what you have to report and sometimes I get a glimpse of the area I call home.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County