SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blazedog37

Same Kitchen - Different Design Choices

Helen
6 years ago

Almost all of the units in my condo (built in 1965) have been remodeled. Because of structural constraints, they have all retained the footprint (more or less) because moving plumbing or moving the stove away from the vent is prohibited.

When I started my own remodeling project, I downloaded as many of the kitchens (and baths) as I could find - thought others might be interested in how the same space can look completely different :-)

This one just sold less than a week after listing. It's very personal and I thought the wood raised counter was an interesting choice - not MY choice - but attractive.

This is very glam - design choices of a Hollywood agent - middle aged woman :-)

Design choices by an 19 year old actress who has since gone on to super stardom and multiple multi million dollar homes :-)

This was done by a flipper and sold about two weeks ago. I think the design choices reflect that it was done to please a potential buyer rather than illustrating personal design choices.

These two IMO are rather bland design choices - nothing wrong with them but I don't think much personal taste. They aren't in poor taste but at least to me don't seem very personal.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations