Are Asian women really faithful?

Tom Plummer

I read a lot of reviews in the internet regarding the faithfulness of Asian women. They say these women are loyalists and trustworthy enough. Facts were given in the internet that infidelity is never an issue with the women, is this even true? But I would like to know this by myself, that’s why I decided to join an asian date tour two months from now. I also want to experience how they are as one’s companion. I hope what I read were true, what d’ya think?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomw9394

First of all, are you in U.S.? If so, are you planning to find an Asian woman in the U.S. or go to Asia to find one there?

I have never been married, but I have known lots of American guys who have married or had a relationship with Asian women. Practically all of them that I have personally known of didn't work out. There were some cheating from some of the women, which is why it didn't work out. Lots of these women I knew just confided that they didn't love whom they were with. I think that they didn't love the men in the first place. They only did it to come over to live in the U.S.

I'm sure that there are some good relationships like what you are thinking of doing for yourself. But I would personally proceed with caution on this one. I've had my chances in the past to get an Asian woman, but I passed on the opportunities simply because of what I saw. If I had seen it work out very well, I would have done it myself.

I may raise some eyebrows on this. I know that one time a question like this came on a Christian discussion board; and I had replied on it. I said the very same thing as I'm saying on here. I got a few guys that told me that I was wrong. As far is I recall, none of those guys ever had an Asian woman.

Good luck to you in finding a woman for yourself!

Save    

Related Stories

Bathroom Design 20 Ways to Design an Asian-Style Bathroom
Want a bathroom that’s inviting and serene, with spa-like luxury? Be inspired by these Asian-style spaces, which offer all that and more
Full Story
Home Offices 10 Feminine Workspaces for Hardworking Women
Glam, girly or with a powerful palette, these home offices and workspaces give working girls and women the designs they deserve
Full Story
Bathroom Styles Bathroom Workbook: 13 Elements of Asian Style
Create a soothing, spa-like bath with simple materials and a deep connection to nature
Full Story
Books Book Tour: Exotic Taste — Orientalist Interiors
Get a gorgeous glimpse of the impact Asian and Middle Eastern design has had on Western interiors
Full Story
Backyard Studios 11 Nominees for the ‘She Shed’ Hall of Fame
These special sanctuaries let busy women get away from it all without leaving the backyard
Full Story
Events Houzz Call: Do These Oscar Contenders Remind You of Home?
Do you live in a home like one in ‘La La Land,’ ‘20th Century Women’ or ‘Manchester by the Sea’? Share your photos!
Full Story
Collections My Houzz: A Hat Collection in Los Angeles That’s Hard to Top
A makeup artist’s lifelong passion for designer hats lends eccentric charm to her apartment in the NoHo arts district
Full Story
Events Design Calendar: Where to Go and What to See in September
Works from a Pop Art icon, vibrant textiles, intricately crafted bamboo objects and designer dollhouses are on display this month
Full Story
Pristine Acres is committed to offering the highest-quality, most professional landscape design/installation... Read More
MW Construction performs all types of construction from design-build to general contracting to construction... Read More