SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluebell66

Sunroom Decor

Bluebell66
6 years ago

I posted this room a while back asking for some paint color direction. We talked about a light blue on the ceiling, but we ended up going with navy! It feels pretty bold, but good, and the space feels larger. I’m still getting used to it, and may end up repainting the tan walls to white at some point, but for now, we are going to live with it. ( We went with the tan because it related to adjacent rooms better than white.)

Now I’m trying to figure out pillows and rug. I do sew and am auditioning the navy Ming Dragon fabric you see on the sofa, so it’s just wrapped around a form. I’ve also added pillows I found today at Home Goods and Kirklands. I do like these examples but am not feeling married to any one of them.

As for the rug, I feel like it needs some navy in it, but not solid navy. It absolutely needs to be cleanable as we have cats - need I say more about that? - and it needs to be 9x12 or 10x14-ish to cover that pink tile that won’t be replaced until next year. I’ve been perusing all the usual rug sites but am spinning my wheels.

Do you happen to have any ideas, please? Thanks so much!!

(Pics in next post as I couldn’t get them to load here for some reason.)

Comments (4)