SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alanna_migliacci

Four Winds Shipping

Alanna Migliacci
6 years ago

There are been quite a few comments about the cost of FW shipping made on this forum. I've only ordered one tree them them, but I've priced out other options in the past. I am currently gearing up to make a few purchases and I'm pricing out different websites. I thought others might be interested to see it broken down.

These prices are based on shipping to NY, so about as far away as one can get from CA.

Tree Numb (ENTRY) Fedex Ground USPS 3 day Fedex Express

1 $14 $20 $27

2 $15 $31 $38

3 $31 $75 $90

4 $31 $75 $90

5 $25 $63 $70

6*10% off $26 $69 $70

Based on my findings, I recommend:

If you are going to buy 1 tree and use Ground, then buy 2 trees for $1 more.

If you are going to buy 3 trees, then buy 6 trees. Shipping is less and you can 10% discount on order.

I am NOT Enabling you...It just makes sense financially!

If you order 6 entry trees (assuming not the patented variety which adds $2 per tree), your price per tree is as low as $24 and as much as $31 with Fedex Express.

For those of you who order premium...just go ahead and take out a second mortgage now.

Tree Numb (PRE) Fedex Ground USPS 3 day Fedex Express

1 $32 $78 $95

2 $64 $156 $191

3 *10% off $97 $234 $286

Obviously, there are an infinite combination of orders and prices are different for each location, but if you are discouraged by shipping prices, I urge you to add more items to your cart and see if shipping makes more sense then.

I want to order 2-4 trees from FW. Now I feel like I have to order 6. Anyone live in the southern NY/northern NJ region and want to combine an order? See my next post of deciding which varieties to order...

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022