SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lssqueeze

Personal Note to Elmer

Suzieque
6 years ago

Hi, Elmer. You and I have bashed heads in the past. Now, don't get me wrong; I"m not the only person with whom you've bashed heads nor are you the only person I've bashed heads with.

However - you seem to have mellowed a bit in the last few months. I don't know if I have, but I've noticed you being kinder and not so hoity-toity (well, IMO, it was hoity-toity). Although I used to think that you are a turd and there is no way I'd want to know you, I've admiringly seen a softening and effort. I apologize for previously having an automatic negative reaction to your posts and am happily reading your posts for what you say now.

I don't agree with everything you say, and I don't expect you to agree with everything I say. But - as I said, I've noticed a change and willingness to participate rather than dictate, converse rather than to insult, and to be a part of a group. I'm sorry for tuning you out before based upon my knee-jerk reaction. And I apologize for some of the things I said to you.

Heck, we're not going to be best friends. But it'd be pretty interesting for you, your wife, myself, and my husband to have dinner and drinks, no???? HAHA! Now that would be a lively meal.

Please accept my apologies for past "middle finger in the air" posts.

Suzieque

Comment

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations