SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jocee_lackeyhoffman

Living Room w/ front door in middle opening to long wall

I need help! I'm not sure what is the best way to rearrange my furniture/add furniture... I don't want everyone to see my TV right when you walk in the door. We tried arranging the couch perpendicular to the door with the coffee table in front of that and the TV in front of that against the long wall, but there wasn't enough room! (also TV seen right when you walk in) The pictures below are how it's been set up since we moved all the current furniture in. Not much... lol The room is pretty long and skinny. There is also a doorway leading into the dining area and another leading into the hallway we have to work around.

Above is a view from the dining room doorway.

Above is a view from behind the couch.

Above is a view from in front of the couch looking at the small wall/corner between both doorways.

Above is another view from in front of the couch looking at the hallway doorway and corner of the long wall.

Above is another view of the short wall with large window from the hallway doorway.

Above is a view from the dining doorway looking at the other doorway and left side of the long wall.

Comments (11)