SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shead

Please critique prelim kitchen plan

shead
6 years ago

After posting about 2 dishwashers vs double ovens a few days ago, I think I've come up with a way to incorporate both by moving pantry entrance.

We will have quite a large pantry which utilizes already existing space plus brings in some hallway space when we remodel. There will be a 5' section (existing pantry) that will house my built-in ice maker, microwave, and other small appliances. I *might* try to fit a small sink in there and use the upper storage as or bar area/liquor storage.

In the kitchen, we plan to do a full size fridge only with our upright freezer in the pantry.

And while most people would recommend smaller aisles, we have 48"-54" in our house now that I prefer as I get claustrophobic easily. Cabinet measurements are not precise but close to precise. I have some leeway on inches needed on the left-hand side of long cabinet run because I can steal some from the 5'5" hallway going to new master bedroom addition.

I will try to work on a cleaner copy once I'm back to having wi-fi service and can use an online planner.

Comments (4)