SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakindle

Help with final kitchen choices!

lakindle
6 years ago
I’m not much of a designer but found a lot of inspiration on here. I’ve decided on the kraftmaid pebble gray cabinets with the countertop in pic. I can’t decide what looks best with these without making overall kitchen look too gray or sterile. I’m thinking the rest of these choices needs to lean towards warmer tones...

I like the look of the blanco silgranite sinks but can’t decide which color or faucet finish to choose- see pic options. Leaning towards truffle finish but might consider metallic grey. Wondering if bronze faucet would work with truffle or I should stay with brushed nickel.

Most of the gray cabinets pictures I’m seeing all have wood floors that help bring in the warmth but I have to choose one of the flooring from the luxury vinyl flooring from Shaw’s and the lighter are recommended to hide future scratches https://shawfloors.com/flooring/vinyl/details/stone-works-720c-plus-525sa/cascade

The kitchen will have a partial open wall and peninsula into open diningroom/livingroom and I like a greige color for those walls. Can I keep the same wall color in kitchen or should I pic another?

The peninsula will have 2 pendants so I think if I choose a bronze faucet I can try for same finish on those lights.

I’d like to keep the backsplash subtle but really haven’t decided on one yet. Any advice there?

Appliances are currently all white but I plan to switch to stainless steel.

Is silver hardware on cabinets my best option?

This is not our forever home so I should probably stick with mostly neutral colors.

Thanks for any of your thoughts in my final decisions!!

Comments (9)