SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrizel_dewet

Revamping tv/dining room

Chrizel De Wet
6 years ago

Hey all

I desperately need to give my living/dining room more oomph. I've been living in this house for 4 months now, and the furniture I have doesn't really fit the house, or so I think. I'm thinking about painting the wall behind the tv a bold colour and than hang the tv. I want to put the plasma stand under the hanging tv. The middle section of the glass stand I want to put in the entryway. I'm thinking about putting bold pictures on the wall behind the couch. Ive bought smaller legs for my couches as it feels more comfy. Tested the single couch with it, but don't know if I don't like it and if I just have to get used to it. I've got a big mirror that I'm thinking of hanging on the wall at the dining room table. as you can see its a open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Can anyone please hep with suggestions? Especially with the sorting of furniture. I've got a corner lounge that's currently in the garage.

Just to give an idea of the layout and the plasma unit standing in the entrance of the front door

The layout of the tv room now, the single couch being dropped with the new legs. its so comfy just to relax on the lower couch

Difference between the two couches with the different legs

Just an idea as to get a picture of the layout

Dining room area from the tv room

Corner couch in the garage

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!