SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cwurch

Help me choose new TV room furniture!

cwurch
6 years ago

After 12 years our bonded leather couch and love seat have finally given up. So, I am starting to look at replacing the furniture. We are a family of five with two teens and a toddler so it must be able to stand up well. We definitely want fabric this time round - what is the most durable yet comfortable fabric to look for?

I really would love a corner sectional that we can all snuggle in to and something that teens will fit on playing video games and watching movies. This is the only purpose for this space so I'm not concerned about the limitations that sectionals give.

The back wall that faces the tv measures 98" and I could go up to 120" on the right hand wall. is a corner sectional the best idea or would something else work better? I am hoping to maximize seating space as well. And yes, the Lego Star Wars shrine will have to go!

One more complication that I am facing is that our stairwell has a 90 degree turn halfway up the stairs so the max length of a couch/piece would have to be 77" long.

I would appreciate any ideas or thoughts. Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions