SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicole_prietti

Need help finding 2 accent tables for living room

Nicole
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Here is the new coffee table we just purchased for our living room: https://www.birchlane.com/furniture/pdp/everly-ottoman-bl4252.html?refid=TEM_BL_1418&mmid=1244252334&csnid=519F8604-D640-47C4-9252-F9B5DF331E11&libra_c=&libra_d=&libra_g=&cltr=&piid=11897819 (in faded medallion)

I'm looking to purchase two end tables, but we don't have a lot of space on either end where these will go (it will be on either end of our sectional, shown in the photo - just note that it shows our old coffee table and not the new one that we now have), so it needs to be something fairly narrow. The photos below show the black wooden end table we currently have. I only have one and would like two matching and something that goes more with the coffee table ottoman we now have, which has dark brown legs and a tufted upholstery top. We have a black media console on the opposite side of the room and several black accents, such as floor standing speakers, wall mounted speakers, and decorative pieces on the walls. I'm horrible at pulling a room together with furniture and would love some help. Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida