SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bamagirl92

New Electrolux coming May 2018 - EFLS627S

bamagirl92
6 years ago

I’ve been reading reviews here for months and finally went to pull the trigger on the Electrolux 617 over Bosch, Miele due to size. .

I did one last google for any sales and discovered they are discontinuing the 617 model and EFLS627S coming In May! So now I need to wait 4 more months to get rid of our moldy Samsungs.

Will I be making a mistake waiting on a new model with unknowns or has Electrolux had a good history when released new machines? Or Should I snatch up the 617 now while I can? Do you laundry pros see any red flags in the new features on the 627?

Here are the other models being replaced.

In addition to the EFLS627S, Electrolux will also be releasing 527- and 427-series models to replace its existing 517- and 417-series washing machines. The new 500- and 400-series washers will have some of the same options as the EFLS627S, but not everything. For instance, neither model will have the 627's SmartBoost feature and the 427-series model won't have a pod dispenser. The 300-series Electrolux EFLW317TIW will not be renewed for 2018.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations