SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Off to an early morning movie

User
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Well, not "early" but it starts at 11:15 this morning. We saw the latest Star Wars movie at a theater not far from home two weeks ago. We don't usually go to this particular theater because it's not very clean but when I tried to get tickets at the big mall theater it was completely sold out.

We got to the theater and I saw the new seats! I almost jumped up and down. They were like recliners! The leg space was incredible!!! We sat down and they had lots of elbow room on the arm rests for two people. No more bumping elbows with anyone. I told my husband, "these are like recliners! All we need is a foot rest!" Then I saw the two girls in front of us had the backs of their seats leaning back. I tried to push on the arms of the seat to see if the foot rest would come up. Nope. Then I noticed a silver set of buttons. I pushed one. Quietly and slowly my feet came up from underneath me! OMG! It was so comfortable!!!! The "nice" theater doesn't have those seats yet. So today, we're back to the "not so nice theater that made big improvements" to see Jumanji. When we went to the early showing of Star Wars, there were maybe 25 people in the theater. We're hoping for a quiet theater again. It was so nice not to hear whispering, and seeing people getting up and walking back and forth and even didn't hear people eat. (huge pet peeve of mine is noisy eaters)....

Comments (11)