Important question!!!!

Linda Snyder Ruzicka

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing an article about native plants in Maryland for a client. I need quotes from gardeners who have planted the following plants: Petunia ‘Night Sky’, Cardinal Flower, Celosia ‘Intenz’, Blue Mist Shrub, Blue Sedge in Maryland.

I need a quote saying what you thought about them, or if they grew well for you, or if you'd plant them again, or anything along that line. I will need your name or first initial, and your last name, and just Maryland after it.

If you'd like to check me out to make sure I'm legit, look up: Linda Lee Ruzicka under articles, blogs, poems.

Thanks,

Linda

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dan Coates(Zone 5)

I'm not from Maryland so I can't help this time. But, let me know when you need help next time, it'd be fun to be quoted in an article. I've read some of your articles before this in various places, and they've always been informative and fun to read.

1 Like Save    
Linda Snyder Ruzicka

Thanks, Dan!

Save    
floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK

I’m quite curious as to where Petunia, Celosia and Caryopteris will fit into your article on natives, Linda. How are you approaching the subject?

1 Like Save    
WoodsTea 6a MO(6a)

It's clear you want something from us. Have you considered how you might contribute to this forum, what its members are interested in?

Save    
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)

I'd have similar questions to floral. Not sure I understand how the listed plants fit into a discussion on MD natives...........

Save    
ncrescue

Would be clearer to have the botanical names. Petunia, for example, could be Ruellia. No clue about the others.

Save    
Campanula UK Z8

Fairly sure petunia 'Night Sky' is not ruellia but...

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Green Decorating 8 Questions to Help You See Through Green Hype
With the ecofriendly bandwagon picking up some dubious passengers, here's how to tell truly green products and services from the imposters
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Planning a Kitchen Remodel? Start With These 5 Questions
Before you consider aesthetics, make sure your new kitchen will work for your cooking and entertaining style
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Considering a Fixer-Upper? 15 Questions to Ask First
Learn about the hidden costs and treasures of older homes to avoid budget surprises and accidentally tossing valuable features
Full Story